Plans are well underway for the 2013 Georgia National Fair Steer and Heifer Show that is scheduled for October 3-6 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter, Perry.  To put on such an event, we rely heavily on volunteers from both 4-H and FFA.

If you are interested and available to help at any time on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday please email the dates that you are available and time frame.  No experience required, just smiley faces and hard work ethic and we will find a great match.  This is strictly a volunteer basis; we have no travel funds to offer.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dDZBSFpqQjljSTlhejc5UjR0SGhiWkE#gid=0

Thank you in advance.

--
Christa Steinkamp