I still need a few more teachers to assist with the National Nursery and Landscape CDE at Louisville. Don't worry about your knowledge of Nursery and Landscape -- we will have a training session at the beginning of each shift and I will teach you all you need to know. Come help and learn.

If you can help, please email me back and let me know what time you can assist. The CDE will be conducted literally a few feet from the convention hall on Thursday, Oct. 31.

Can you help?

DATE:  Thursday, Oct. 31

TIME:   8:30am till 11:15 am      or      11:15 am till 3:00pm

Thanks,

--
Frank B. Flanders, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor

AgEd Firsts:

(1)  First program in Georgia to have a state-wide curriculum guide.

(2)  First program in Georgia to implement student teaching.

(3)  Ag teachers lead in establishing the Georgia Teacher Retirement System.