Teachers,

As you make your plans for the National FFA Convention, I want to share some important information with you regarding the Shuttle service being provided from the Downtown hotels to the KEC (Fairgounds). There are multiple stops on the Shuttle line, and the hotel were the Georgia state block is housed is the Orange line. Shuttle tickets are $30 per person for the entire week. Shuttle passes are available through the online convention registration process, or can be purchased onsite. However, I want to let you know that the shuttle schedule and final arrangements (how many Orange line busses, and how often they run) is being determined based on Shuttle passes purchased through online registration. Once the online registration site closes in early October, those Shuttle pass purchase numbers will be used to identify how many busses to secure for the Orange line, and how often to run them.

If you know that you plan to purchase Shuttle passes, I encourge you to go ahead and do that through the online registration process, so that National FFA has a true number of Shuttle passes being requested. The Shuttle is going to run, but if fewer passes are purchased, they will not use as many busses and they won't run as often. Both of those may increase wait time for those planning to use the shuttle. If everyone is waiting to get their Shuttle passes when they get to Louisville, there will be a large crowd waiting to use only a few pre-ordered busses.

Have a wonderful day.

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association