Thanks Ricky for the shout out for 4-H programs and our Extension colleagues.
http://extension.uga.edu/about/county/index.cfm this link is to all the UGA Extension County Offices.

Kay

Kay Kelsey, Department Head
Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication
University of Georgia
142A Four Towers, 405 College Station Road, Athens GA 30602
Office: 706-542-0649 email: [log in to unmask]

Promoting Food, Environmental, and Social Sustainability