Congratulations to our Area 4 Meats Evaluation CDE competitors.  Thank you
to Mr. John Allen Bailey, Mr. Chris Corzine, and Area 4 FFA President -
Shelby Key for assisting with the contest.  Thank you to our teachers who
helped run the contest.

The complete results are attached.  The top two teams going on to represent
Area 4 at the State Contest on November 16th are:

*Junior's*
1.  Portal High - Advisor:  Tom Marshall
2.  South Effingham Middle - Advisor:  CJ Pinson

*High Individuals:*
   1 Arieanna Wiggins Portal High 242  2 Alexis Royals Portal High 239  3 Hugo
Webster Screven County Middle 234  4 Jacob Manley Portal High 233  5 Landon
Stephens Portal High 224

*Senior's*
1.  Screven County High - Advisor:  Nancy Sell
2.  South Effingham High - Advisor:  Joshua Romain

*High Individuals:*
   1 Zachary Weaver Screven County High 259  2 Mary Kaitlyn Wheeler East
Laurens High 250  3 Savannah Brannen Screven County High 237  4 Allison
Sasser Jefferson County 232  5 Ryan Weredyk South Effingham High 230
5 Courtney
Carter South Effingham High 230  5 Allen Williams Screven County High 230

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher