Just a reminder that your Chapter Program of Activities, Class Enrollment
Forms, and FFA Rosters will be due on Tuesday, October 15th, tomorrow. We
have already received many of these and I want to thank all of you who have
been submitting early. If you have not had the opportunity to complete
these yet, here's a few tips to keep in mind.

Here is a quick outline of the process for each:

*Program of Activities/Budget*

Please put these on your teacher portals for the Area Teachers to review.

*Enrollment Data Forms*

These will be emailed to me. Please follow the directions on the form and
be careful to enter names in a consistent way so that duplicate students
can be determined. Also, only enter SAE data and FFA membership data one
time for duplicate students. Enabling the "macros" when prompted will allow
you to use the sort buttons on the right side of the form to check your
sheet for accuracy.

*Most Importantly: *100% Chapter FFA Membership for the Fall semester,
which is awarded with an Advisors gift at Mid-Winter GVATA Conference, will
be determined directly from your enrollment form. Please be accurate.

*FFA Rosters*
**
FFA Rosters should be submitted via the Ag Career Network (AgCN) *and* a
check for dues should be *postmarked by October 15th*. Please remember that
we will check FFA Rosters for all of the CDE events that have already
occurred to determine that those who participated are legitimate FFA
members.

Please feel free to contact me or any of the Area Teachers if you have
questions or need assistance.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Chris Corzine