Please fill out this form and click submit at the bottom to register
your team for the ENR CDE. Please note that the location of both of
these has been changed. We will be at the Vidalia campus of
Southeastern Tech for Area 4 and Fort Valley State University for Area
3 this year. You will need to fill out the Chapter Name, and Teacher
information then check the yes box in the Area CDE you will be
attending. Remember that this year's team activity topic is Soil. We
will also be doing GPS and Identification as individual events. Only
teams that submit this by November 4, 2013 will have cde packets
available. If you have trouble submitting, please contact me and I will
do it for you. Thanks.

I've invited you to fill out the form Central Region ENR CDE
Registration. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13GPaPWQ4_kRhL2UQAKyBtyISgJABreUt5w6-Q99GvdA/viewform