Congratulations to our Area 4 Meats Evaluation CDE competitors.  Thank you to Mr. John Allen Bailey, Mr. Chris Corzine, and Area 4 FFA President - Shelby Key for assisting with the contest.  Thank you to our teachers who helped run the contest.

The complete results are attached.  The top two teams going on to represent Area 4 at the State Contest on November 16th are:

Junior's
1.  Portal High - Advisor:  Tom Marshall
2.  South Effingham Middle - Advisor:  CJ Pinson

High Individuals:
1 Arieanna Wiggins Portal High 242
2 Alexis Royals Portal High 239
3 Hugo Webster Screven County Middle 234
4 Jacob Manley Portal High 233
5 Landon Stephens Portal High 224

Senior's
1.  Screven County High - Advisor:  Nancy Sell
2.  South Effingham High - Advisor:  Joshua Romain

High Individuals:
1 Zachary Weaver Screven County High 259
2 Mary Kaitlyn Wheeler East Laurens High 250
3 Savannah Brannen Screven County High 237
4 Allison Sasser Jefferson County 232
5 Ryan Weredyk South Effingham High 230
5 Courtney Carter South Effingham High 230
5 Allen Williams Screven County High 230

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher