https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13GPaPWQ4_kRhL2UQAKyBtyISgJABreUt5w6-Q99GvdA/viewform

Central Region ENR CDE Registration

Please fill out this form and click submit at the bottom to register your team for the ENR CDE. Please note that the location of both of these has been changed. We will be at the Vidalia campus of Southeastern Tech for Area 4 and Fort Valley State University for Area 3 this year. You will need to fill out the Chapter Name, and Teacher information then check the yes box in the Area CDE you will be attending. Remember that this year's team activity topic is Soil. We will also be doing GPS and Identification as individual events. Only teams that submit this by November 4, 2013 will have cde packets available. If you have trouble submitting, please contact me and I will do it for you. Thanks.