Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Area II
Floral Design CDE yesterday at East Jackson High School. Thank you to Mrs.
Taylor Brown for hosting the events and her students who helped set up and
clean up and to all others who helped this run so smoothly. Rosters have
been checked and the results are official. The top two students in each
division will represent Area I In the State FFA Floral Design on December
7 at ABAC.

Thank you to our outstanding Area II officers who assisted me yesterday:
Travis Tankersly and Faith Gilman.

Thank you to the UGA Ag Education students who assisted me yesterday:
Cameron Vaughn, Erica Frost, and Carrie Barber.

I would like to especially thank our judges and encourage students and
advisors to send a note of appreciation to these ladies:

Mrs. Sharon Ivey - AIFD, CFD, GMF
Southeast Floral Design Center
1410 Greensboro Hwy.
Watkinsville, GA 30607

Ms. Angie Head - GMF
A Daisy A Day
1820 Harvest Way
Loganville, GA 30052

Advancing to State are:
1st place Sr.
Chole Thomason - Franklin County High FFA - Advisor - Mr. Gary Minyard

2nd Place Sr.
Reyann Miller - Walnut Grove High FFA - Advisor - Mr. Sean Bryant

1st place Jr.
Emely Ventura - Carver Middle FFA - Advisor - Ms. Kelly Howell

2nd Place Jr.
Eryn Beth Sealey - East Jackson Middle FFA - Advisor - Ms. Kate Wooten

Congratulations to these students!

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers