PLEASE review the attached registration information. We currently have 20
Creed Speakers in Area 1 and 26 in Area 2. We have 8 Extemp Speakers in
Area 1 and 11 in Area 2.

We currently have 19 t-shirts ordered. Remember, registration for t-shirts
will close at noon on Tuesday October 29. To place an order click
here<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1VeYhJPRNg3e8YPksi112ckDAo8vezJdGd0NPxAmt4nw/viewform>
.

Registration is for Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking will remain open
through Friday November 1. Registration
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/11p7MRpWGY3Ofz4ATmG2txczG0LEHKynOO1ifXdEbGEk/viewform>

If you have changes to your speakers, especially if something comes up and
you will not be there, please let me know as soon as possible.

Area 1 - Tuesday, November 5th at Creekside High School
Area 2 - Thursday, November 7th at Jefferson High School

Registration 4 - 4:30, CDE begins at 4:30.

Please review the CDE Awards Bulletin for each event.
I've already had questions about Extemp Topics. See the information below
from the CDE Awards Bulletin:

Twelve topics will be prepared by the event superintendent and will include
three each from the following categories:

*1. agriscience and technology*

*2. agrimarketing and international agriculture*

*3. food and fiber systems*

*4. urban agriculture*
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education