Environmental Resources CDE. Area I will be at Cass High School on October
22, 2013.. Area II will be at East Jackson High School on Oct. 24, 2013.
Registration is from 3:30 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.

Teachers remember that their will be a GPS practicum as part of the area
competition this year. You need a minimum of 2 GPS units so that 2 students
can do the practicum at the same time. T-shirts are available and the proof
is attached to this email. The T-shirts are $10.00 and the order form is
attached.
Registration deadline: Friday, October 11, 2013
ENR Registration
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dDhDWWllWkJCdTR2MlV3cnY3dXpjS0E6MQ#gid=0>

The following chapters have registered:
  *Chapter Name* *Advisor Name* *Area I or Area II*  Adairsville High
School Kristen
Covol Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School  Southeast Whitfield High
School Shane Conger Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School  Heritage
High School Brandon Ray Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School