Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Area I FFA Quiz yesterday at Cass High School. Thank you to Mr. Joey Dean for hosting the events and to all of the people who helped. Rosters have been checked and the results are official. The top two students will represent Area I In the State FFA Quiz on December 7 at ABAC. The competition was very close  requiring two rounds of oral questions in order to determine the top two individuals.A complete summary if the scores is attached.

Advancing to State are:
1st place
Daylon Smith - Bagley Middle FFA - Advisor - Mr. Nelson McCracken

2nd Place
Austin Brookshire - Heritage Middle FFA - Advisor - Mr. Willis Callaway

Contestants placing 3rd and fourth after two rounds of oral questions:
Kaitlin Coker & Zachary Couch.

Congratulations to these students.

--
Sidney Bell