Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Area I Floral Design CDE yesterday at Cass High School. Thank you to Mr. Joey Dean for hosting the events and to all of the people who helped. Rosters have been checked and the results are official. The top two students in each division will represent Area I In the State FFA Floral Design on December 7 at ABAC.

Thank you to our outstanding Area I officers who assisted me yesterday: Cassidy Byess, Jackson Stinnett, and Presley Sutton.

I would like to especially thank our judges and encourage students and advisors to send a note of appreciation to these ladies:

Ms. Kathy Bibbings
Cartersville Florist
21 East Main Street
Cartersville, GA 30120

Ms. Linda Markham
Cartersville Florist
21 East Main Street
Cartersville, GA 30120

Ms. Kathy Deitz
K. Mike Whittle Designs
1805 Danbury Ct.
Powder Springs, GA 30127

Advancing to State are:
1st place Sr.
Amy Reynolds - Fannin High FFA - Advisor - Ms. Rhonda Matthews

2nd Place Sr.
Hanna Kirby - North Forsyth High FFA - Advisor - Ms. Anita Harris

1st place Jr.
Morgan Kellogg - Pickens Co. High FFA - Advisor - Mr. Jason Cantrell

2nd Place Jr.
Jacey Johnson - Sonoraville Middle FFA - Advisor - Mr. Matthew Waters

Congratulations to these students!
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers