PLEASE review the attached registration information. We currently have 20 Creed Speakers in Area 1 and 26 in Area 2. We have 8 Extemp Speakers in Area 1 and 11 in Area 2.

We currently have 19 t-shirts ordered. Remember, registration for t-shirts will close at noon on Tuesday October 29. To place an order click here.

Registration is for Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking will remain open through Friday November 1. Registration Link

If you have changes to your speakers, especially if something comes up and you will not be there, please let me know as soon as possible.

Area 1 - Tuesday, November 5th at Creekside High School
Area 2 - Thursday, November 7th at Jefferson High School

Registration 4 - 4:30, CDE begins at 4:30.

Please review the CDE Awards Bulletin for each event.
I've already had questions about Extemp Topics. See the information below from the CDE Awards Bulletin:

Twelve topics will be prepared by the event superintendent and will include three each from the following categories:

1. agriscience and technology

2. agrimarketing and international agriculture

3. food and fiber systems

4. urban agriculture

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education