Registration is now open for the ENR CDE.
Please click on the registration link below to access the registration.
Complete this registration form for each team for the 2013 Area I & Area II
Environmental Resources CDE. Area I will be at Cass High School on October
22, 2013.. Area II will be at East Jackson High School on Oct. 24, 2013.
Registration is from 3:30 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.

Teachers remember that their will be a GPS practicum as part of the area competition this year. You need a minimum of 2 GPS units so that 2 students can do the practicum at the same time. T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to this email. The T-shirts are $10.00 and the order form is attached.

Registration deadline: Friday, October 11, 2013
ENR Registration Link

The following chapters have registered:
Chapter Name Advisor Name Area I or Area II
Adairsville High School Kristen Covol Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School
Southeast Whitfield High School Shane Conger Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School
Heritage High School Brandon Ray Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School
Ridgeland Wendy Matteson Area I - Oct. 22, 2013 @ Cass High School