Teachers,

Please complete this registration form for each team for the 2013 Area I and Area II Ag. Sales CDE. Area I will be at Paulding County High School on November 11th. Area II will be at Banks County High School on November 14th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 P.M. and the contest will start at 4:30 P.M. The last day to register is Nov. 10th.
Students *will not* be taking a written exam at the area CDE. Please
call if you have any questions. Please remember that the *Area Sales CDE*
will consist of one component this year, Individual Sales.  Each team member
will sell the Husqvarna products, but to different customers.  You should assign
your team members letters A thru D before the cde.  All Number A's will sell
to the Customer Profile A listed on the attached sheet and B's to B, C's to
C and D's to D. Also remember to double check the rules in advance and ask
questions if you have any.

Click on the link below to register for the Ag. Sales CDE.
.Ag. Sales Registration

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher