Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdYWFozRlZpRUVpTlI5MzNVX05aRHc6MA>is
now open for the North Region FFA Quiz CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be at
Cass High School on October 22, 2013. The Area 2 CDE will be at East
Jackson High School on Oct. 24, 2013. Registration will begin at 3:30 and
the CDE will start at 4:30.  Please click on the registration link provided
to register your student.

This event is open to students in grades 6-9 who are Agricultural Education
students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. Each studentís
name must appear on the chapterís FFA roster at least 10 days prior to
competition above the chapter level.

The top two participants on the area level are eligible to compete at the
state level.  This event does not have a national level of competition. The
FFA Quiz event is limited to one student per chapter on the area level, and
two students per area on the state level.

Registration Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdYWFozRlZpRUVpTlI5MzNVX05aRHc6MA>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdYWFozRlZpRUVpTlI5MzNVX05aRHc6MA

The following schools have registered:
  Bagley Middle School Nelson McCracken Area I - Cass High School  Clear
Creek Middle School FFA Keith Pankey Area I - Cass High School  Gladden
Duckworth Area I - Cass High School  Alexander Freddie Morrison Area I -
Cass High School  Paulding County High School Borden Area I - Cass High
School  Bowdon High Ryan Ayers Area I - Cass High School  Rockmart High
School hawkins/bennett Area I - Cass High School  Ashworth Middle Dixie
Wyatt Area I - Cass High School  Mt Zion Tom Liles Area I - Cass High
School  Fannin
County High Rhonda Mathews Area I - Cass High School  Cedartown High Michael
Ferguson Area I - Cass High School  Heritage High School Brandon Ray Area I
- Cass High School  Chattooga Yarbrough Area I - Cass High School  Central
of Carroll Keena Hardin Area I - Cass High School  LFO Jordyn Ventura Area
I - Cass High School  Rossville Middle School Tiffany Walker Area I - Cass
High School  Pickens High School Joe Wright Area I - Cass High School  North
Murray David Bushey Area I - Cass High School  Gordon Central Melissa
Hubbard Area I - Cass High School  Sonoraville Middle FFA Matthew Waters Area
I - Cass High School  LaFayette High Cross Area I - Cass High School  Dalton
High School Ashley Cochran Area I - Cass High School  Osborne High
School Veronica
Owens Area I - Cass High School  Jasper Middle School Todd Dobson Area I -
Cass High School  East Jackson High Taylor Brown Area II - East Jackson
High School  Franklin Co. High Cale Watkins Area II - East Jackson High
School  Loganville High School Needham-Nash Area II - East Jackson High
School  West Jackson Middle April Davis Area II - East Jackson High
School  Wilbanks
Middle Catrina Pollard Area II - East Jackson High School  South Habersham
Middle Catrina Pollard Area II - East Jackson High School  Oconee Middle Junior
Chapman Area II - East Jackson High School  North Oconee High School
Griffeth Area II - East Jackson High School  Cedar Shoals Julie Throne Area
II - East Jackson High School  Loganville Middle Brandon Walker Area II -
East Jackson High School  W.R. Coile Middle School Barbra Rose Area II -
East Jackson High School  Madison Co High School Trisha Lastly Area II -
East Jackson High School  Morgan County High School Kaitlyn Butler Area II
- East Jackson High School  Habersham 9th Grade Academy Zack Free Area II -
East Jackson High School  White County High Amanda Keener Area II - East
Jackson High School  Elbert County Middle School Dixie McCarty Area II -
East Jackson High School  Winder-Barrow Terry Ensley Area II - East Jackson
High School  Morgan County Middle Callie Lankford Area II - East Jackson
High School  Apalachee High School Raymond Fitzpatrick Area II - East
Jackson High School  jefferson bray Area II - East Jackson High School  Madison
County Middle School John Lastly Area II - East Jackson High School  Walnut
Grove High School Sean Bryant Area II - East Jackson High School  Towns
County Middle Todd Flanagan Area II - East Jackson High School  Carver
Middle School K. Howell Area II - East Jackson High School
Washington-Wilkes Michael Atkinson Area II - East Jackson High School  Towns
County High Sabrina Garrett Area II - East Jackson High School  W.R. Coile
Middle School Barbra Rose Area II - East Jackson High School  Alcovy High
School Cecily Bullock Area II - East Jackson High School  Oglethorpe County
Sertich Area II - East Jackson High School  Cedar Shoals Julie Throne Area
II - East Jackson High School  Elbert High Bilow Area II - East Jackson
High School  Jackson County High School Micah Story Area II - East Jackson
High School

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher