Registration is now open for the North Region FFA Quiz CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be at Cass High School on October 22, 2013. The Area 2 CDE will be at East Jackson High School on Oct. 24, 2013. Registration will begin at 3:30 and the CDE will start at 4:30. †Please click on the registration link provided to register your student.†

This event is open to students in grades 6-9 who are Agricultural Education students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. Each studentís name must appear on the chapterís FFA roster at least 10 days prior to competition above the chapter level.†

The top two participants on the area level are eligible to compete at the state level. †This event does not have a national level of competition. The FFA Quiz event is limited to one student per chapter on the area level, and two students per area on the state level.

Registration Link:https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdYWFozRlZpRUVpTlI5MzNVX05aRHc6MA

The following schools have registered:
Bagley Middle School Nelson McCracken Area I - Cass High School
Clear Creek Middle School FFA Keith Pankey Area I - Cass High School
Gladden Duckworth Area I - Cass High School
Alexander Freddie Morrison Area I - Cass High School
Paulding County High School Borden Area I - Cass High School
Bowdon High Ryan Ayers Area I - Cass High School
Rockmart High School hawkins/bennett Area I - Cass High School
Ashworth Middle Dixie Wyatt Area I - Cass High School
Mt Zion Tom Liles Area I - Cass High School
Fannin County High Rhonda Mathews Area I - Cass High School
Cedartown High Michael Ferguson Area I - Cass High School
Heritage High School Brandon Ray Area I - Cass High School
Chattooga Yarbrough Area I - Cass High School
Central of Carroll Keena Hardin Area I - Cass High School
LFO Jordyn Ventura Area I - Cass High School
Rossville Middle School Tiffany Walker Area I - Cass High School
Pickens High School Joe Wright Area I - Cass High School
North Murray David Bushey Area I - Cass High School
Gordon Central Melissa Hubbard Area I - Cass High School
Sonoraville Middle FFA Matthew Waters Area I - Cass High School
LaFayette High Cross Area I - Cass High School
Dalton High School Ashley Cochran Area I - Cass High School
Osborne High School Veronica Owens Area I - Cass High School
Jasper Middle School Todd Dobson Area I - Cass High School
East Jackson High Taylor Brown Area II - East Jackson High School
Franklin Co. High Cale Watkins Area II - East Jackson High School
Loganville High School Needham-Nash Area II - East Jackson High School
West Jackson Middle April Davis Area II - East Jackson High School
Wilbanks Middle Catrina Pollard Area II - East Jackson High School
South Habersham Middle Catrina Pollard Area II - East Jackson High School
Oconee Middle Junior Chapman Area II - East Jackson High School
North Oconee High School Griffeth Area II - East Jackson High School
Cedar Shoals Julie Throne Area II - East Jackson High School
Loganville Middle Brandon Walker Area II - East Jackson High School
W.R. Coile Middle School Barbra Rose Area II - East Jackson High School
Madison Co High School Trisha Lastly Area II - East Jackson High School
Morgan County High School Kaitlyn Butler Area II - East Jackson High School
Habersham 9th Grade Academy Zack Free Area II - East Jackson High School
White County High Amanda Keener Area II - East Jackson High School
Elbert County Middle School Dixie McCarty Area II - East Jackson High School
Winder-Barrow Terry Ensley Area II - East Jackson High School
Morgan County Middle Callie Lankford Area II - East Jackson High School
Apalachee High School Raymond Fitzpatrick Area II - East Jackson High School
jefferson bray Area II - East Jackson High School
Madison County Middle School John Lastly Area II - East Jackson High School
Walnut Grove High School Sean Bryant Area II - East Jackson High School
Towns County Middle Todd Flanagan Area II - East Jackson High School
Carver Middle School K. Howell Area II - East Jackson High School
Washington-Wilkes Michael Atkinson Area II - East Jackson High School
Towns County High Sabrina Garrett Area II - East Jackson High School
W.R. Coile Middle School Barbra Rose Area II - East Jackson High School
Alcovy High School Cecily Bullock Area II - East Jackson High School
Oglethorpe County Sertich Area II - East Jackson High School
Cedar Shoals Julie Throne Area II - East Jackson High School
Elbert High Bilow Area II - East Jackson High School
Jackson County High School Micah Story Area II - East Jackson High School

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher