Meats Teams, Area II

   I would like to thank everyone who attended the Meats Judging Contest in area II last night. Congratulations to the FFA members and their coaches for taking advantage of the CDE which provides life skills for our students.
    I would also like to thank those at the UGA Meats Lab, the group leaders and the North Region Office for their help in assisting me put on my first CDE.

    Remember that the results are UNOFFICIAL untill membership IDs are checked. These four teams will advance to the State Championships November 16th at UGA.

Senior Contest:
1st Team -  Franklin County High School
2nd Team - Stephens County High School

1st High Individual - Connor Cleveland