You will receive a separate email with your individual invoice.

What to bring: Each student and teacher will need one of each of the below
supplies.

A. Junior Division (6-9th): Hand broom, dust pan, paper towels, tool box
with equipment: (scissors, knife (optional), wire cutters, needle nose
pliers, Band-Aids, 5-gallon bucket, 1-gallon jug of water, sharpened pencil)

B. Senior Division (9-12th): Hand broom, dust pan, paper towels, tool box
with equipment: (scissors, knife (optional), wire cutters, needle nose
pliers, Band-Aids, 5-gallon bucket, 1-gallon jug of water, clip board,
 sharpened pencil)

C. Teachers: Payment for supplies (Cash or Checks made to North Region Ag
Ed), Medical supply kit, one standard broom

Agenda: Do not arrive to training site prior to 4 pm

4 - 4:30 pm: Check in / Payment for supplies

4:30 pm: Welcome /Announcements /Participants to Station

4:45 pm - 6:00 pm: Junior Skills Test

4:45 pm  5:15 pm: Senior Skills Test

5:30 pm  6:30 pm: Senior Written Exam and Floral Plant Materials and Tools
ID

5:30 pm  6:45 pm: Florist Judging Skills Test

6:45 pm: Announcement of Winners

7:00 pm: Clean Up and Exit the building

The CDE Awards Bulletin highly recommends students be in official dress for
this event. I understand this may not be possible for all participants.
Understand that we will have industry representatives at our event. These
individuals will form opinions about our students and our program based on
what they see. I would ask that your students dress professionally.

Directions to CDE

Area I, October 22, Cass High School, Report to Lunchroom

Host Teacher Joey Dean: cell 770-547-0500, 1000 Colonel Way, White, GA 30194

Directions:

http://goo.gl/maps/wBhCu

Area II, October 24, East Jackson High School, Report to Lunchroom

Host Teacher Taylor Brown, cell 706-498-3222, 1435 Hoods Mill Road
Commerce, GA 30529

Directions: East Jackson High School

http://goo.gl/maps/q0DAJ

Josh Allen