From: Caroline Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Subject: FFA Night at Jaemor Corn maze -- Cancelled due to weather
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Josh,

Can you please send out a note for me over the list serve in case there was a chapter planning on coming to Jaemor tonight that I did not hear from? THANKS!

Due to weather conditions we are going to be unable to open the maze this evening. I am looking into setting up another evening for us to open up the maze for your students. I apologize for the short notice and inconvenience, we were hoping the clouds would blow over by lunch time and we could open! Unfortunately we will not be able to do so this evening.

Best of luck to those traveling to National Convention!

Caroline Black

Caroline Black
Farm Education and Agritourism Coordinator
Jaemor Farms <--- check us out on Facebook!
www.jaemorfarms.com
Farm: 770.869.3999

Cell: 706.248.3402