Registration is now open for the North Region FFA Quiz CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be at Cass High School on October 22, 2013. The Area 2 CDE will be at East Jackson High School on Oct. 24, 2013. Registration will begin at 3:30 and the CDE will start at 4:30. †Please click on the registration link provided to register your student.†

This event is open to students in grades 6-9 who are Agricultural Education students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. Each studentís name must appear on the chapterís FFA roster at least 10 days prior to competition above the chapter level.†

The top two participants on the area level are eligible to compete at the state level. †This event does not have a national level of competition. The FFA Quiz event is limited to one student per chapter on the area level, and two students per area on the state level.

Registration Link:https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdYWFozRlZpRUVpTlI5MzNVX05aRHc6MA

The following schools have registered:
Freddie Morrison Area I Alexander High School Douglas
Joshua Rogers Area I Arabia Mountain High Dekalb
Dixie Wyatt Area I Ashworth Middle Gordon
Nelson McCracken Area I Bagley Middle Murray
Ryan Ayers Area I Bowdon High Carroll
Joey Dean Area I Cass high Bartow
Chuck Joiner Area I Central High School Carroll
Mark Lashley Area I Central High School Carroll
Barry Bailey Area I Chattooga High Chattooga
David Yarbrough Area I Chattooga High School Chattooga
Sarah Scarborough Area I Cherokee High School Cherokee
Keith Pankey Area I Clear Creek Middle School Gilmer
Traves Hyman Area I Creekside High School Fulton
Ashley Cochran Area I Dalton High School Dalton City
Eric Hickox Area I Dawson County High School Dawson
Ashley Rivers Area I Etowah High School Cherokee
Jeff Wilbanks Area I Fannin County Middle School Fannin
Rhonda Mathews Area I Fannin HIgh Fannin
Troy Fitzpatrick Area I Floyd County CCA Floyd
Michael Bushey Area I Gilmer county high school Gilmer
Paul Little Area I Gilmer High School Gilmer
Ashton Meeks Area I Gilmer High School Gilmer
Sarah Duckworth Area I Gladden Middle Murray
Melissa Hubbard Area I Gordon Central Gordon
Becky Forrester Area I Gordon Lee High School Chickamauga City
Dana Turner Area I Haralson County High Haralson
Brandon Ray Area I Heritage High School Catoosa
Willis Callaway Area I Heritage Middle Catoosa
Todd Dobson Area I Jasper Middle Pickens
Michael Gardner Area I LaFayette High Walker
Carol Cross Area I LaFayette High School Walker
Jordyn Ventura Area I Lakeview Ft. Oglethorpe Catoosa
Tom Liles Area I Mt Zion Carroll
Kip Williams Area I Murray county Murray
Katie Lents Area I Murray County High School Murray
Anita Harris Area I North Forsyth High School Forsyth
David Bushey Area I North Murray Murray
Janet Robbins Area I Northwest Whitfield h.s. Whitfield
Veronica Owens Area I Osborne High Cobb
Matt Townson Area I Paulding County High Paulding
Jay Borden Area I Paulding County HS Paulding
Carey Harris Area I Pepperell High Floyd
Jason Cantrell Area I Pickens County High School Pickens
Joe Wright Area I Pickens High School Pickens
Peter Davis Area I Ridgeland Walker
Wendy Matteson Area I Ridgeland Walker
Chuck Williams Area I Ringgold High Catoosa
Sabrina Davis Area I Riverdale High Clayton
Jeff Hawkins Area I Rockmart Polk
Tiffany Walker Area I Rossville Middle School Walker
Sara Clark Area I Sonoraville High Gordon
Trish Williams Area I Sonoraville High & Middle Gordon
Matthew Waters Area I Sonoraville Middle Gordon
Zack Lumpkin Area I Southeast Whitfield Whitfield
Shane Conger Area I Southeast Whitfield High Whitfield
Lauren Jarrett Area I Summerville Middle Chattooga
Marion Smith Area I Temple High School Carroll
Tyrone Casteel Area I Woodland High School Bartow
Cecily Bullock Area II Alcovy High School Newton
Raymond Fitzpatrick Area II Apalachee High School Barrow
Sara Hughes Area II Athens Christian Private
Scott Wheatley Area II Banks Co. High Banks
Kipp Jackson Area II Banks County High Banks
Kellie Brown Area II Banks County Middle Banks
Jeff Holland Area II Burney-Harris-Lyons Clarke
Kelly Howell Area II Carver Middle School Walton
Julie Throne Area II Cedar Shoals High School Clarke
Barb Saunders Area II East Hall High Hall
Taylor Brown Area II East Jackson Comprehensive High School Jackson
Greg Gilman Area II East Jackson High School Jackson
Kate Wooten Area II East Jackson Middle School Jackson
Shannon Lawrence Area II Eastside High School Newton
Dixie McCarty Area II Elbert County Middle School Elbert
Michael Bilow Area II Elbert Couny High Elbert
Owen Thomason Area II Franklin County High School Franklin
Anna Watkins Area II Franklin County Middle FFA Franklin
Constance Reid Area II Greene County High Sxhool Greene
Amy Crump Area II Habersham Central High School Habersham
Kyle Dekle Area II Habersham Central High School Habersham
Nathan Heaton Area II Hart Co Middle Hart
Anna Smith Area II Hart County High School Hart
Pamela Stratton Area II Hilsman Middle Clarke
Micah Story Area II Jackson County Comprehensive High Jackson
Josh Whitworth Area II Jackson County High School Jackson
Jimmy Mock Area II Jackson Trail Christian Private
Ken Bray Area II Jefferson High School Jefferson City
Abby Needham-Nash Area II Loganville High School Walton
Brandon Walker Area II Loganville Middle Walton
Malone Harrell Area II Lumpkin County High School Lumpkin
Kathrine Bell Area II Madison County High School Madison
Cindy Jones Area II Madison County High School Madison
Trisha Lastly Area II Madison County High School Madison
Josh White Area II Madison County High School Madison
John Lastly Area II Madison County Middle School Madison
Breanna Coursey Area II Malcom Bridge Oconee
Matthew Ehlers Area II Monroe Area High School Walton
Kaitlyn Butler Area II Morgan County High School Morgan
Samantha Kickbush Area II Morgan County High School Morgan
Callie Lankford Area II Morgan County Middle School Morgan
Kelly Smith Area II Newton College and Career Academy Newton
Marcus Pollard Area II Newton County College & Career Academy Newton
Melissa Snyder Area II Newton High School Newton
Cate Hardman Area II North Habersham Middle School Habersham
Mitch Davis Area II North Hall High School Hall
Tim Griffeth Area II North Oconee HS Oconee
Travis Walker Area II Oconee County High Oconee
Junior Chapman Area II Oconee Middle Oconee
Rob Jackson Area II Oglethorpe County High Oglethorpe
Travis Sertich Area II Oglethorpe County High School Oglethorpe
Mindy Moore Area II Stephens Co. Middle School Stephens
Farish Mulkey Area II Stephens County High School Stephens
Sabrina Garrett Area II Towns County High School Towns
Todd Flanagan Area II Towns County Middle Towns
John Clark Pettit Area II Union County High School Union
Barbra Rose Area II W.R. Coile Middle School Clarke
Sean Bryant Area II Walnut Grove High School Walton
Margaret Carden Area II Walnut Grove High School Walton
Michael Atkinson Area II Washington-WIlkes Comp. High School Wilkes
Eric Holton Area II Washington-Wilkes Comprehensive High School Wilkes
April Davis! Area II West Jackson Middle :) Jackson
Amanda Keener Area II White County High White
Dustin Keener Area II White County High School White
Meg Dickerson Area II White County Middle School White
Catrina Pollard Area II Wilbanks Middle School/South Habersham Middle School Habersham
James Hale Area II Winder-Barrow High School Barrow
Terry Ensley Area II Winder-Barrow HS Barrow
Kyle Wilson Area II WWCHS Wilkes
Melanie Dorminey Area II Youth Middle School Walton

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher