As ag teachers you work really hard to provide learning and leadership
opportunities for your students. It is always great to let your community
and stakeholders know about the good things going on in your program. One
of the best ways to do this is through a chapter newsletter. I am always
impressed with the quality of the Tift County newsletter and I asked Mrs.
Golden if it would be okay if I shared it with you as an example. I
encourage all of you to work with your officer team and co-teachers to tell
the FFA story as often as possible.

 **
 *Please enjoy the attached copy of the Tift County Agricultural Education
Newsletter.*
      * *
*Tift County Agricultural Education Department*
*Beth Golden, ESMS*
*Anna Taylor, ESMS*
*Brittaney Schwing, NE*
*Jimmy Cargle, TCHS*