Please review the following reminders about the upcoming EMC Wiring
Practice Events.

Chapters bringing multiple students may be asked to pair participants
together. If you have some that need more practice considered grouping them
together to ensure they get the most from the practice.

Satilla EMC Practice will be on Monday October 21st. Registration will
begin at 4pm and we will begin the event at 4:30. Please have your students
there on time.
*Satilla EMC - (Alma)*
*The following chapters have registered for this event.*
Ware - 2
Coffee - 1
Lanier - 2
Atkinson - 1
Pierce - 1
Jeff Davis - 1
Clinch - 2
Brantley - 3
Bacon - 2
Appling - 3

Colquitt EMC Practice will be on Tuesday October 22nd. Registration will
begin at 4pm and we begin the event at 4:30.
*Colquitt EMC - (Tifton)*
*The following chapters have registered for this event.*
Tift - 2
Brooks - 2
Crisp - 3
Americus-Sumter - 6
Berrien - 3
Thomas Co. - 4
Colquitt - 2

Mitchell EMC Practice will be on Thursday October 24th. Registration will
begin at 4pm and we will begin the event at 4:30.
*Mitchell EMC - (Camilla)*
*The following chapters have registered for this event.*
Seminole - 2
Lowndes - 2
Thomas Co. - 4
Colquitt - 2

If you have registered and your plans have changes please let me know, as
soon as possible.

Thanks,

--

James Hunter