I will be out of the office tomorrow, so I am sending this update a day
early.

The South Region Environmental/Natural Resources (ENR) CDE is scheduled for
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at the CASE Farm on the campus of Irwin County
High School in Ocilla (in conjunction with the South Region Livestock
Judging CDE).

We will have an early check-in time and a later check-in time (for those
who have a Livestock Judging team and for those who will not). Early
check-in will be 1:30p and late check-in will be 4:00p. Events to start 30
minutes later.

The Rules and Guidelines for the ENR CDE can be found by clicking on this
link:
    Environmental Natural Resources CDE Rules and
Guidelines<http://www.gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Environmental%20Natural%20Resources%20CDE/>

The ENR CDE is a four member team event. *All four members' scores will
count*.
The ENR CDE is a *Sr. Division Event ONLY!*
The GPS practicum will be *the same as last year*.

The team activity is a 50-question test. Under separate email, directions
for developing a study guide were sent to you.

The following chapters have registered so far (I have attached the
registration spreadsheet that has more detailed information):
 *
**Area V**
*Bainbridge  C. A. Gray Jr.  Colquitt County  Crisp County  Early County  Irwin
County   Pataula  Thomas County Central  Webster County  Worth County
*Area VI*
Appling County  Berrien  Brantley County  Camden County  Charlton
County  Clinch
County  Cook County  Golden Isles  Jeff Davis  Long County  Lowndes  McIntosh
County Academy  Wayne County

*Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education*