Teachers

The South Region Livestock CDE will be held on Tuesday November 19 at Irwin County High School Starting at 1:30 pm.

Seniors will place 6 classes give two sets of reasons and have a management test. Look at the Senior rules that are attached for the chapters for the test.

Juniors will place 6 classes and give one set of reasons.

Again this year we will have t-shirts for the CDE at a cost of $10 per shirt, I will have the design out in a few days.

If you plan on having a team please go to the link below and fill out the form, If you want t-shirts put the number of the sizes that you need on the form.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1BmylRrPZua_fW5GkNBNxkUfMQM6QYFQjtU9Su2Qgv6E/edit

The rules for the CDE are attached to this email.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher