Teachers,

Just a reminder that your Chapter Program of Activities, Class Enrollment Forms, and FFA Rosters will be due on Tuesday, October 15th. We have already received many of these and I want to thank all of you who have been submitting early. If you have not had the opportunity to complete these yet, here's a few tips to keep in mind.

Here is a quick outline of the process for each:

Program of Activities/Budget

Please email these to your Area Teacher Support contact. We will not be posting these to your portals. These need to be received by your Area Teacher before midnight on the 15th to be considered on time.

Enrollment Data Forms

These will also be emailed to your Area Teacher. Please follow the directions on the form and be careful to enter names in a consistent way so that duplicate students can be determined. Also, only enter SAE data and FFA membership data one time for duplicate students. Enabling the "macros" when prompted will allow you to use the sort buttons on the right side of the form to check your sheet for accuracy.

Most Importantly: 100% Chapter FFA Membership for the Fall semester, which is awarded with an Advisors gift at Mid-Winter GVATA Conference, will be determined directly from your enrollment form. Please be accurate.

FFA Rosters

FFA Rosters should be submitted via the Ag Career Network (AgCN) and a check for dues should be postmarked by October 15th. Please remember that we will check FFA Rosters for all of the CDE events that have already occurred to determine that those who participated are legitimate FFA members.

As mentioned at our fall meeting, feel free to copy me on any of these submissions if you wish, but your primary contact will be your area teacher. Please call me at the South Region Office or on my cell phone if you have questions or need assistance.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education