Teachers,

As ag teachers you work really hard to provide learning and leadership opportunities for your students. It is always great to let your community and stakeholders know about the good things going on in your program. One of the best ways to do this is through a chapter newsletter. I am always impressed with the quality of the Tift County newsletter and I asked Mrs. Golden if it would be okay if I shared it with you as an example. I encourage all of you to work with your officer team and co-teachers to tell the FFA story as often as possible.

Please enjoy the attached copy of the Tift County Agricultural Education Newsletter.

Tift County Agricultural Education Department
Beth Golden, ESMS
Anna Taylor, ESMS
Brittaney Schwing, NE
Jimmy Cargle, TCHS