I will be out of the office tomorrow, so I am sending this update a day early.

The South Region Environmental/Natural Resources (ENR) CDE is scheduled for Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at the CASE Farm on the campus of Irwin County High School in Ocilla (in conjunction with the South Region Livestock Judging CDE).

We will have an early check-in time and a later check-in time (for those who have a Livestock Judging team and for those who will not). Early check-in will be 1:30p and late check-in will be 4:00p. Events to start 30 minutes later.

The Rules and Guidelines for the ENR CDE can be found by clicking on this link:
    Environmental Natural Resources CDE Rules and Guidelines

The ENR CDE is a four member team event. All four members' scores will count.
The ENR CDE is a Sr. Division Event ONLY!
The GPS practicum will be the same as last year.

The team activity is a 50-question test. Under separate email, directions for developing a study guide were sent to you.

The following chapters have registered so far (I have attached the registration spreadsheet that has more detailed information):

Area V
Bainbridge
C. A. Gray Jr.
Colquitt County