WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR THE 14TH INTERNATIONAL
PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTEST! This annual contest exhibits photos taken by
UGAstudents at hundreds of locations across the globe.

   - First, please visit our *2013 International Photo & Video Contest
   (PVC) Webpage <http://international.uga.edu/iew/photo_contest> *for
   contest categories, instructions, and other details.

   - The *PVC 2013 Entry
Form*<http://fs2.formsite.com/GeneralFormsSite/PVC_2012/index.html>is
open now, and closes 11:30pm on MONDAY, NOV 4TH, 2013.

   - *Photos can be from ANY trip abroad* (home country, vacation, work,
   volunteer, study abroad, etc.).

   - UGA students, transfer students, international students, students who
   have studied abroad, and students who have not studied abroad are all
   welcome to submit photos. However, you may submit only *two* photos per
   category.

   - Photos will be displayed and winners will be announced at the
   International Student Life Coffee Hour, on Friday, November 15th, 2013 in
   the Memorial Hall Ballroom, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.

   - Prizes will be awarded for 1st - 3rd place in each photo category. In
   addition, we will be voting among all photos for a people's choice award
   during the coffee hour event!

*We look forward to seeing your amazing photos and videos! Good luck
everyone!

Best,
*
Lauren Satterfield