Hello All,

The Office of International Education has some amazing Study Abroad Events
this month!!! Check them out!

Upcoming Workshops:

Study Abroad101: Things to Know Before the Fair (BLUE CARD) TODAY!!!!

When: Thursday, October 3rd

Join us as we give you the "411" on how to prepare for the 29th Annual Study
Abroad Fair on October 7th & 8th!

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room # 214, 6:15PM to 7:15 PM

Careers Abroad 201: Resume Critique for Returned Students (Walk-Ins)
TODAY!!!!

When: Today, October 3rd

Have you been abroad and now looking to get an edge on the market?  Come
into the office and have a professional from the Career Center review your
resume!
Location: Office of International Education (1324 S. Lumpkin St, Athens, GA)
, 2:30-4:30 PM

Study Abroad 101: 29th Annual UGA Study Abroad Fair (BLUE CARD)

When: Monday & Tuesday, October 7th & 8th

Location: Tate Grand Hall, 10:00AM to 3:00PM

Also, check out the attachment to learn about our new Study Abroad
Certificate Program!

We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Best,

Will

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor

Office Of International Education

1324 S.Lumpkin Street

Athens, GA 30602

Phone-(706)-542-2900

Email-  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Connect-  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942