Hello All,

Mark your Calendars!!!

The Office of International Education has some amazing Study Abroad Events
this month!!! Check them out!

Upcoming Workshops:

Study Abroad 101: Financial Planning for Study Abroad (BLUE CARD)
Tomorrow!!!

When: Wednesday, October 16th

Get educated about financing your study abroad experience through
scholarships, financial aid, grants, and budgeting ahead of time.

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room #214, 6:15PM to 7:15 PM

Study Abroad 101: Health and Safety Abroad (BLUE CARD) (Required for
Certificate Program)

When: Thursday, October 24th

Join us as we discuss issues related to safety, alcohol, and health abroad.
This session is vital for those planning on studying abroad within the next
year.

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room # 214, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Also, check out the attachment to learn about our new Study Abroad
Certificate Program!

We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Best,

Will

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor

Office Of International Education

1324 S.Lumpkin Street

Athens, GA 30602

Phone-(706)-542-2900

Email-  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Connect-  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942