[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">
[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">

Hello All,

Mark your Calendars!!!

The Office of International Education has some amazing Study Abroad Events this month!!! Check them out!

Upcoming Workshops:

Study Abroad 101: Health and Safety Abroad (BLUE CARD) (Required for Certificate Program)

When: Thursday, October 24th

Join us as we discuss issues related to safety, alcohol, and health abroad. This session is vital for those planning on studying abroad within the next year.

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room # 214, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Also, check out the attachment to learn about our new Study Abroad Certificate Program!

Unsubscribe Link

We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Best,

Will