Teachers

On November 8th and 9th we will hold a livestock judging training at the
FFA Camp in Covington. You team will have the option for one or two days of
training but your team would benefit the most from both days. The agenda is:
*Friday:*
6 PM:  dinner
7-9 PM:  Species Reasons Terminology and Reasons
9 PM:  Ice Cream Social and Coach's Breakout Session

*Saturday:*
7 AM:  Breakfast
8-9:30 AM:  Session 1
9:30-11 AM:  Session 2
11-12:30 AM:  Session 3
12:30-1:15: Lunch
1:15-2:45:  Session 4

Students will be broken into groups by experience and rotate through 4
sessions.  The four sessions will be on Swine, Beef Cattle, Sheep, and
Goats.  In the Goat session we will also cover Keep/Cull, Test, Performance
Data and EPD's.  In each session reasons will be covered over the
particular specie.

The cost for* Friday and Saturday*- which includes meals, snacks, lodging
and a nice reason notepad is *$40 per person attending(students and
adults). *Your team will need to bring bed linens and towels with them.

The cost for *Saturday* - which includes 2 meals, a snack and reason
notepad is *$18 per person. *
*
*
*
*
Please make all checks out to South region Ag Ed.

 If you want to bring your team(s) please fill out the form at the
following link to register:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dExqMmdoR1IxR1VNY2pVUGpFel9nUWc6MA#gid=0

If you have question please contact your area Animal Science Teacher
--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Livestock Teacher