Thank you for registering to compete in the different Horticulture ID
contests at the Georgia National Fair.

****IMPORTANT****
Please arrive 10 mins before your scheduled time to fill out your scantron
packets.  If you arrive late, you will be given the option for your
students to compete in the remaining time left or come back during an open
time slot (if there is a time slot open) or come back after 2pm.
I know this seems harsh but with the potential of having 508 students
coming through the events that day it will be very important everyone
arrives at their assigned time to keep the schedule going as sooth as
possible.

Please remember these are teams of 4 students and only the top 3 highest
scores count.  Attached you will find the assigned team competition times,
please use the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to look through all
the different events.  If you have a conflict with your time email me and I
will try my best to work with you.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education