Entry form:  http://www.georgianationalfair.com/files/2011/05/2013-Peachstate-Livestock-Judging-Contest-rules-at-GNF.pdf

From: Jary LYNN Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 7, 2013, 9:11:15 AM EDT
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Livestock Judgiung Contest Oct 12

At Perry last weekend, several teachers informed me that they did not know bout the 4h & FFA contest that is planned for Oct 12.  Below is the schedule.  If you plan to participate PLEASE email or fax Heather Shultz by Tuesday, October 8th the names of your contestants so packets may be prepared for them.  It will make enrollment very simple and swift.  You will be able to make changes to the roster and pay when you pick up your packet.  If you have student's already showing the 2nd weekend, they can register on site the morning of the contest, but we really need all team information by Tuesday, October 8th for any teams who will need passes.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

8:00 - 8:15      AM Pick up enrollment packet in Sutherland Livestock Arena lobby

8:15 - 8:30      Am General information and Break into groups

8:30 - 9:30      Judge first round (mkt hogs, gilts, mkt lambs, mket steers)

9:30 - 9:45      Swap classes for second round

9:45- 10:15     Judge second round (ewes and heifers)

10:15 - 10:40  Prepare for Reasons (Juniors talk one set and Sr talk twos sets)  separate reasons takers

10:45               Oral reasons start

11:45               Tentative time for awards

Hopefully your group will be able to participate in this educational event

Link to entry form:

http://www.georgianationalfair.com/files/2011/05/2013-Peachstate-Livestock-Judging-Contest-rules-at-GNF.pdf