Teachers

It does not seem like it is Fair time already, just a little info for you while you are at the Fair.
This week at the Fair the FFA Camp would like to purchase some lambs and Goats for the livestock Clinic to be held on November 8 &9, see Todd Teasley, Kent Benson or me at the Fair for info.

Also Jary Douglas will like to purchase some Lambs also, see Jary for info at the Fair.

We still need some help with the livestock shows and the list have been sent out, If you can help at the Goat or Lamb show let me know.

Also we need a lot of help next week at the Swine Shows, please go to the link below to sign up. If your school will not allow the link to work just email me if you would like to help.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllHPV6sdxPndDk1RGY4ZFQyRmdyMnN4NHZWS1R4dHc&usp=sharing

Thank you and see you at the Fair.

--
Tommy Waldrop