*From:* Stephen Creel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

*Sent:* Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:38 AM

**

** **

Greetings, ****

** **

My name is Jordan Creel, I am the President of the Auburn University
Collegiate FFA. Each year, the Collegiate FFA hosts the Tiger Classic Steer
& Heifer Show, and this year we are partnering with the Alpha Gamma Rho
fraternity, who hosts an annual Christmas Classic Steer show. The goal of
this partnership is to cut down on participantsí travel costs by having two
different shows in one weekend. It is my request that you forward the
attached registration form to the Agriculture Educators around your state
so that any high school students that are interested in participating in
our show have the opportunity to do so. ****

** **

Thanks, ****

** **