From: Stephen Creel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]†

Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:38 AM

Greetings,

My name is Jordan Creel, I am the President of the Auburn University Collegiate FFA. Each year, the Collegiate FFA hosts the Tiger Classic Steer & Heifer Show, and this year we are partnering with the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity, who hosts an annual Christmas Classic Steer show. The goal of this partnership is to cut down on participantsí travel costs by having two different shows in one weekend. It is my request that you forward the attached registration form to the Agriculture Educators around your state so that any high school students that are interested in participating in our show have the opportunity to do so.

Thanks,

Jordan Creel

Collegiate FFA President

256-486-1636