Who:  top two FFA teams from each Area, both Junior and Senior.
What:  State Meats Evaluation CDE
When:  Saturday, November 16th
Where:  Animal and Dairy Science Building, Athens, GA

Registration: 8 AM to 8:30 AM, we need to have everyone in seats by 8:45 AM to start on time.  Contest Start:  9 AM

Bring:  clipboard, #3 pencils, (seniors - non-programable calculator), hard hats

DRESS WARMLY

Georgia FFA will provide frocks and hairnets.

Contest Events:
Retail Cut ID (30 cuts Senior, 20 Junior) (cookery included)
maximum of 5 placing classes
Questions on Placing Classes
maximum of 5 Beef Carcasses for Grading (senior only)
Meat Formulation Problem (senior only)
Test:  from Meat Science and Food Safety DVD found at CEV.

Refer to CDE rules.  If you have questions, please give me a call.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher