This is just a final reminder about the State Land Judging CDE that will take place at Camp John Hope on October 26, 2013. We will register the teams in the old craft shop at Camp John Hope at 8:30 am.  This is the white building across the road from the auditorium.  We will leave Camp John Hope on buses and go to the Ft. Valley State Farm to do the actual cde.  We will come back to the craft shop area for award announcements.  If you are driving  buses, it would be my hope that several teams could ride together to cut down on the dust going to and from the pits.

There will be practice pits available at Camp John Hope on Friday afternoon after 3:00 pm.  I will leave the keys to these pits around the dining hall area.

Each student will need to bring their own pencil and clipbaord.  We will not furnish this at the cde.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Jerry Taylor or Danny Bartlett.  I look forward to seeing you at the CDE on Saturday.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher