Teachers,

Golden Peanut Company would like to give their four golf tournament slots to ag teachers.  The tournament is this Friday, October 25, at Reunion Golf Club near Hoschton.  Golden Peanut had planned to have a team play but called this afternoon and said they would like to give the slots to ag teachers.  I know this is late notice, but if you are interested in playing, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones