From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Subject: Titan Support and Antique Tractor Restoration
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

I wanted to give you an update from the Titan tire auctions at the Sunbelt
Expo last week.  We raised a record amount of $70,330 from the two auctions
held last week.  Titan has been a very generous supporter of Georgia
FFA!  These auctions are a huge fundraiser for the Foundation and support
many CDEs and awards programs.  I had to opportunity to meet Titan's CEO,
Mr. Maurice Taylor, last week at the Expo.  I told Mr. Taylor how much we
appreciate all Titan does to support our students.

Titan also has a program to support antique tractor restoration.  FFA
members can apply to receive Titan or Goodyear antique tractor tires at no
cost to the student.  If you have students who are interested in this
program, let me know.  We have applications in the Foundation office that I
can send to you.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*