From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Subject: Titan Support and Antique Tractor Restoration
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

I wanted to give you an update from the Titan tire auctions at the Sunbelt Expo last week.  We raised a record amount of $70,330 from the two auctions held last week.  Titan has been a very generous supporter of Georgia FFA!  These auctions are a huge fundraiser for the Foundation and support many CDEs and awards programs.  I had to opportunity to meet Titan's CEO, Mr. Maurice Taylor, last week at the Expo.  I told Mr. Taylor how much we appreciate all Titan does to support our students.

Titan also has a program to support antique tractor restoration.  FFA members can apply to receive Titan or Goodyear antique tractor tires at no cost to the student.  If you have students who are interested in this program, let me know.  We have applications in the Foundation office that I can send to you.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director