Teachers,

*Central Region Livestock Evaluation*  Area 3 and Area 4

Tuesday, December 3

Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building

Dublin, Georgia

Registration from 12:00-12:45 PM

Contest will start immediately after.

Reasons will be given at Southern Pines.

*Pre-Registration and T-shirt Order:*

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dF9tN0RvMWgxaGxFMU5WZThxclBwZXc6MQ#gid=0

Pre-Register by Friday, November 29th.

Livestock Judging T-shirt available for $10.  Proof to come.

*Possible Classes at this time:*

Breeding Ewes

Market Goats

Breeding Does

Breeding Gilts

Market Hogs

Breeding Heifers

Seniors:  2 sets of reasons, Test, and Possibly Keep/Cull - Heifers or Does

Juniors:  1 set of reasons

There will be EPD"s and Senarios on some classes.

*Students Should:*

1.  Dress appropriately for the weather (reasons will be outside)

2.  have no cell phones

3.  bring clipboard

4.  bring only blank paper

5.  2 - #2 pencils

6.  be very careful with scantron

7.  No talking during contest

*Teachers:*

1.  As last year - I will have you assigned responsibilities during the contest (officials, group leaders, timers, etc.).

2.  Don't forget to check your rosters!

3.  Please let me know if you will be bringing a bus!

*Directions:*

Dublin/Laurens County Recreation Authority - Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building - 575 Southern Pines Road, Dublin, Georgia 31021

From I-16, Exit 51 (Hwy. 441/319)

Turn North towards Dublin, approximately 1/2 mile turn right at red light

on Firetower Road, approximately 1/2 mile turn left into Southern Pines

Complex.  Ball fields are on both sides of drive.  Follow road around to

left and you will see the Ag. and Expo Building.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher