Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA
CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the
Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on
Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration
will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All
students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts
ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a
check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will
send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you
have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration
helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare
for the meal.
Registration Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0

The following schoolshave registered:

  Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will attend Student
Name  Ryan Ayres Bowdon Area 1 Erik Lovvorn  jeff hawkins Rockmart
Area 1 Morgan
Dunn  Carey Harris Pepperell Area 1 Michael Legg  David Bushey North
Murray Area
1 Chris Townswend  Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2 Ethan Thaxton  Josh
White Madison County  Area 2 Travis Tankersley  Scott Wheatley Banks Co.
High Area 2 Calvin Boyer  Cale Watkins Franklin Co. High Area 2 Bryan
Futral  Eric
Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2 Jackson Armour  Samantha Kickbush Morgan
County  Area 2 Mitchell Hawk  Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area 2 Luke
Samples
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher