Area II Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Banks County High School. I also
want to thank Mr. Wheatley , Mr. Jackson and their students for making
their school
available to us and going all out to provide every teacher, student, and
region staff
member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also
like to Thank the judges for their help with the CDE.
The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County FFA
Young Farmer Member), Mr. Cecil Worley (Retired EMC Representative), Ms.
Lisa Williams (representinig Lowe Electric), Mr. Charles Hilsman (Oconee
County FFA
Alumni Member), Mr. Bill Lott (UGA Braselton Arboretum Manager), Mr. Thomas
Dalton, Mr. Freddie Dalton, Mr. Bobby Whitlock, Mrs. Claire Guined (Jackson
EMC Representative), Mr. Chuck Little (Atlanta Electrical Contractors
representative), and Mr. Buddy Standridge (Lowe Electric representative).
Lastly I would like to thank the UGA Ag. Ed. students and the Area FFA
officers for their assistance with the CDE.
Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified and these results are
official. Congratulations to the Franklin County and East Jackson FFA
Chapters along with advisors Mr. Gary Minyard and Mr. Greg Gilman. These
teams placed first and second respectively and earned the right to
represent Area II at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State
University on Feb. 8th. The high scoring individual
was Colton Lakhicharran from East Jackson High School and the 2nd high
scoring individual was Anna Kate Pearson from Franklin County High School.
See attached results for your scores.
--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher