Please see the updated list of registered teams for the Area Floriculture
CDEs taking place next week.
*If you have not registered and plan on having a team, please complete the
registration form for each team for the 2013 Area I and Area II
Floriculture CDE by Friday November 8th as I have to make up team packets
for everyone competing. Please use this link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/135xP-FEeqRP9RnHR4klR1EErZaTuCZ3UTdCoc1y0V30/viewform>to
register for the upcoming Floriculture CDEs.*

We currently have 13 Sr and 14 Jr teams registered in Area 1. In Area 2 we
currently have 13 Sr and 20 Jr teams registered.

Area I will be at Paulding County High School on Nov. 12th, 2013. Area II
will be at Banks County High School on Nov. 14th, 2013. Registration for
both events will be from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contests will start at 4:30.

PLEASE do not arrive at the schools before 4:00. Paulding County doesn't
release until 3:45 and traffic and parking at the school could be a real
problem.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers