As you prepare to bring your students to the Area Floriculture CDEs this
week, I want to remind you that this CDE is made up of a four members with *all
four scores counting toward the team score*.

We currently have 18 Sr and 19 Jr teams registered in Area 1. In Area 2 we
currently have 14 Sr and 24 Jr teams registered.

Area I will be at Paulding County High School on Nov. 12th, 2013.
Area II will be at Banks County High School on Nov. 14th, 2013. The Area II
CDE will be held in the School Barn/Classroom.
Registration for both events will be from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contests
will start at 4:30.

PLEASE do not arrive at the schools before 4:00. Paulding County doesn't
release until 3:45 and traffic and parking at the school could be a real
problem.

Click here for a Google Map of Paulding County High
School<https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=paulding+county+high+school&fb=1&gl=us&hq=paulding+county+high+school&cid=0,0,16689378359025460433&ei=70mAUr3vPITJkAfXqoGwDQ&ved=0CKsBEPwS>.
Once on the webpage, just click Directions and enter your school address
for driving directions to Paulding Co. High School.

Click here for a Google Map of Banks County High
School<http://goo.gl/maps/jz67B>
. Once on the webpage, just click Directions and enter your school address
for driving directions to Banks Co. High School.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602